Who we are. Why we're here.

Vision: Ensure a dynamic workforce by fully developing every student's career and academic potential.

Mission: Prepare Arizona students for workforce success and continuous learning. (Shea Padilla)

Welcome BMHS students!!

Please check back often and let me know how you would like to improve our site.
Thank you.

13 April 2011

Wednesday Work

Bell Work: Finish this sentence: "If I had to pay for my high school education, I would because....   OR, I would not because..."

Career SEarch Planners should all be turned in by now. Everyone should have his/her own blog. Everyone should, at least, have several links for web sites that pertain to your career choice. 

After adding pertinent links, we want to start adding followers, and start following others. We want to add pictures, slide shows, and voice. 
--
Do Hard Things,.

No comments:

Post a Comment