Who we are. Why we're here.

Vision: Ensure a dynamic workforce by fully developing every student's career and academic potential.

Mission: Prepare Arizona students for workforce success and continuous learning. (Shea Padilla)

Welcome BMHS students!!

Please check back often and let me know how you would like to improve our site.
Thank you.

15 May 2011

Monday 16 May

Well, I hope I'm here today. Whew!

Bell Work: Google this: According to the FBI, who are the ten most wanted fugitives? It's OK to copy and paste.

Today we are going to do a project in Excel. You will find the file attached. I will be making rounds to help you. I'm glad to help anyone who raises his/her hand.

Here is a link to the document on Excel. Take your time. I do not expect anyone to finish in one day.

Mr. Burd

No comments:

Post a Comment